What is SWFT Blockchain? Should we invest in SWFTC or not?
If SwftCoin (SWFTC) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for SWFTC will split a total reward pool of 165,000,000 SWFTC, based on the number of votes from each participant. But do you know what SWFTC Blockchain is? Let AZCoin News find out through this article!
— Binance (@binance) April 27, 2020
What is SWFT Blockchain?
SWFT Blockchain is a cross-chain wallet, exchange, and payments platform powered by Swftcoin (SWFTC), which allows users to swap, trade, pay with, and share hundreds of cryptocurrencies. SWFT Blockchain’s cross-chain transfer protocol combines blockchain, machine learning, and big data technologies to enable simpler, faster, and safer cryptocurrency transfers.
Founded in 2017, SWFT Blockchain received investment from Draper Dragon in 2018 and participated in the first-ever batch of the Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator in 2019. In keeping with its mission to make smart worldwide financial transfers simpler, faster and safer, SWFT Blockchain also partners with wallets and other digital asset platforms to integrate its services and help their users out with their swap needs.
SwftCoin (SWFTC) is a utility token based on Ethereum. It is the default payment method for fees on SWFT Blockchain and offers a 50% discount on swap fees on SWFT Blockchain, as well as discounts on other services on the platform. SwftCoin, as a pioneer in DeFi, also allows SwftCoin holders to participate in passive income-earning activities, like lock periods, on SWFT Blockchain.
These functions demand and value for SwftCoin. Swftcoin is the engine behind SWFT Blockchain’s low fees and unbeatable exchange rates. The additional liquidity sources that the platform has gotten from Swftcoin trading has given it an advantage over other #cryptocurrency swap providers and advance its financial solutions.
What are SWFT Blockchain benefits?
Some of the additional benefits already present in the SWFT blockchain:
- Decentralization: All blockchains are decentralized to one extent or another, but SWFT was created to be very decentralized from the start. This means its existence isn’t tied to a single entity or a small group of entities.
- Convenience: Because the SWFT exchange isn’t reliant on fiat currencies, it is far more convenient to use. There are no delays from banking transactions or traditional payment processing.
- Regulatory Protection: SWFT is protested from the interference of regulation because it doesn’t rely on fiat currencies at all. The SWFT platform provides an OTC exchange for cryptocurrencies only, with complete transparency to avoid regulatory risk.
- Unified Currency: Swftcoin provides cross-border payment companies and financial institutions with a unified currency, which guarantees secure transactions. It also provides a common ground during transfers using different digital currencies.
- Exchange Discounts: Those using the SwftCoin token for the transfer platform or OTC markets will receive a discount on fees, saving them even more money when making currency exchanges.
- Liquidity: Because of the pairing algorithm, the SWFT platform adds liquidity to markets. And the growing use of the exchange services ensures liquidity for the Swftcoin as it becomes increasingly used for transaction fees.
Besides, in the early months of 2020, we can take a look at some news about SWFT Blockchain as follows:
- January 2020: Launched SWFT Octopus Trade
- November 2019: Launched BUSD pairs on the SWFT Blockchain Platform
- November 2019: Libra’s testnet became live on the SWFT Blockchain platform
- October 2019: The announced partnership with Ledger to integrate SWFT-powered swaps for Ledger and the Ledger Vault for SWFT Blockchain
Should we invest in SWFTC or not?
Below is information about SWFTC provided by Binance:
- Token type: ERC-20
- Price: 0.00203 (23 sats)
- Current market cap: $ 14.76 MM
- 24H volume: $ 9.89 MM
- 30 day avg. volume: $ 5.84 MM
- Circ. supply: 7,255,000,001 SWFTC (72.55%)
- Total supply: 10,000,000,000 SWFTC
- Private Sale: Conducted from August 2017 to January 2018 for 0.005581 USD / SWFTC at an average rate of 680.00 USD = 1 ETH, 7,117.00 USD = 1 BTC, and raised a total of 16.79MM USD. The Private Sale was conducted in ETH and BTC, and raised a total of 7,758.00 ETH and 1,618.00 BTC.
Token supply distribution | Source: Binance Research
We can not give investment advice but can provide the achievements of SWFTC Blockchain:
- Three Years: The team has been focusing on cross-blockchain technology since 2017
- Nine countries: SWFT Blockchain team members are distributed around the world, from Silicon Valley to Asia, through Europe and Africa
- Four-teen exchanges: SWFTC can be traded on many exchanges, including Huobi, OKEx, and of course, SWFT Blockchain
- Thirty wallets have integrated SWFT’s swap API, including Ellipal, MathWallet, TokenPocket, AToken, Bepal, and Hoo
- 171 BTC: daily average transaction volume
- 240 cryptocurrencies are available for swaps, payments and red packets and more on SWFT Blockchain
- 1.5 million registered users
Token release schedule | Source: Binance Research
- What Is Chromia (CHR)? Should We Invest In CHR Or Not?
- What Is QE And What Does This Mean For Bitcoin?