What is HyperCash (HC)?
HyperCash (HC) is a cryptocurrency used primarily for a new generation public blockchain platform called HCash, which is a blockchain capable of linking other blockchains together. For example, the blockchain of Bitcoin and Ethereum. HCash is designed to facilitate the exchange of information between blockchains and non-blockchain networks. HyperCash is a highly secured network with quantum-resistant signature technology.
The HyperCash project was initially named HCash and the token code was HSR, then when the mainet launch in August 2018 was changed to HyperCash and took the token name HC. After conducting an ICO in June 2017, the value of HyperCash increased rapidly and by November 2017, HyperCash (HC) had the 14th highest market capitalization on Coinmarketcap’s rankings.
Features and benefits of HyperCash
Below are the features and benefits introduced on the HyperCash (HC) homepage.
- Cohesion: Hypercash has a dual sidechain of blockchain and DAG systems, designed to implement an unlimited flow of information and value among distributed systems based on blockchain.
- Privacy: Your privacy is protected by Hypercash using Zero-Knowledge Proof technology for 2-way encryption in anonymous transactions.
- Hierarchical administration: HyperCash uses DAO (decentralized autonomous) administration. This is where HC holders determine the use of money in a real-time dynamic voting system for critical issues in the system.
- Anti quantum: HyperCash claims to have considered quantum resistance right from the start of system design. Because, in the future, quantum computing technology will be a problem for some other blockchain systems.
- Secure: Hcash owners can move between public and private addresses right in their personal wallets. Inter-system transactions may originate from public or private addresses.
- Convenience: Hcash can be transferred unlimitedly within a limited block, regardless of transaction speed or transaction volume.
- Hybrid consensus mechanism: HyperCash uses a hybrid consensus mechanism combining POW + POS. Each Hcash holder has the right to participate in voting to decide related issues regarding protocol updates and mining mechanisms.
The HyperCash development team consists of experts in various fields such as blockchain, finance, etc. Here are the main members of HC:
CEO Adam Geri: He has extensive experience in strategic management, having worked in management for over 25 years in the automotive industry. He understands and knows how to make business work.
COO Andrew Wasylewicz: Andrew has many years of experience related to financial management, customer network development. He has a master’s degree in applied science.
Dr. Joshep Liu – Cyber Security Expert: He is an expert in cybersecurity and applies cryptographic technologies to global systems.
A highlight of the Hypercash cryptocurrency is the parallel, dual-chain ecosystem. The HCASH network has two chains running horizontally. Each chain serves different functions in the ecosystem. The two chains provide us with a dual-linked, interconnected ecosystem, potentially helping us solve common privacy and security issues in the current blockchain ecosystem.
The HCASH ecosystem will consist of two chains. The main string is HyperCash and the other is HyperExchange. The HyperExchange chain is also derived from the main chain.
You can check HyperCash price here.
- What Is Hash Rate? Why Does The Hash Rate Determine The Fate Of Bitcoin?
- What Is Scalping? How To Apply It Effectively?