What is Huobi Global? How to Register on Huobi Global?
Huobi is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in China. As I know, Huobi’s website was originally Huobi.com and now the market they are targeting is the Chinese market.
However, after the Chinese government tightened regulations on exchanges, Huobi quickly established the following areas:
- Huobi Global: Digital Asset Exchange – Exchange
- Huobi.io: Digital Asset management
- Huobi.cn: Blockchain News – Blockchain and market news page
From now, I will only talk about the Huobi Global exchange!
What is Huobi Global?
Huobi Global is a popular Chinese-origin trading platform globally. However, after the Chinese government tightened regulations on cryptocurrency exchanges, Huobi changed its name to Huobi Global with the domain name https://www.hbg.com/. From here, the exchange began to shift focus to foreign markets, and especially Southeast Asia.
Huobi Global is an expanded trading platform with global traders. In addition, Huobi also has an exchange dedicated to the Korean market, Huobi Korea, with the domain https://www.huobi.co.kr/.
Huobi Global is Huobi’s trading platform for traders around the world. Along with Binance and OKEx, Huobi is a Chinese-origin exchange that grows globally. It is worth noting that, in the market where exchanges are regularly hacked, Huobi has never been attacked during its operation.
Types of transaction fees on Huobi Global
Huobi does not charge for coin recharging. The withdrawal fee will depend on the type of coin. Huobi charges 0.2% per transaction. Users can reduce transaction fees by using USDT to buy Point Cards. The lowest Point Card can offer an additional 10% off transaction fee.
- Huobi currently has 438 trading pairs. People can find most altcoins that want to trade on this.
- Huobi has many types of trading, including margin trading, OTC and buying IEO tokens on Huobi Prime and Huobi Prime Lite platforms.
- Users can purchase tokens IEO on Huobi Prime and Huobi Prime Lite platforms of Huobi.
- Huobi Token (HT) floor coins are highly useful in the Huobi ecosystem.
- The Huobi platform has never been hacked. This is a formidable achievement in the crypto community.
- Huobi charges 0.2% per transaction – a relatively high fee compared to the current exchange space.
- Huobi has many domain names with many different products. In addition to hbg.com, which is Huobi Global, Huobi also has other domain names such as huobi.com, huobigroup.com, huobi.co.kr, … Many new users will feel confused with the “matrix” of domain names. this.
What is Huobi Token (HT)?
Huobi Token (HT) is the native token of Huobi. Huobi Token (HT) is built according to ERC-20 standard on the Ethereum blockchain. HT was released by Huobi Group on January 24, 2018 through ICO funding.
- Contract: 0x6f259637dcd74c767781e37bc6133cd6a68aa161
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Total supply: 500,000,000 HT
- Currently in circulation: 50,000,200 HT
What is Huobi Token (HT) used for?
Huobi Token (HT) is highly useful in the Huobi ecosystem. Like many native coins such as Binance Coin (BNB), Bibox Token or KuCoin Share (KCS), HT can be used to reduce exchange fees on the exchange or buy IEO on Huobi Prime.
Besides, Huobi will use 20% of Huobi Global’s revenue to buy back some HT. These tokens will be transferred to the user protection fund of the exchange as well as compensation in case of need.
How to register on Huobi Global?
Step 1: To register for a Huobi Global account, visit https://www.hbg.com/en-us/. Then you click the Sign Up box.
Step 2: After clicking “Register” button on the right corner of the screen, please fill in the necessary information as below. Next, select “I’m not a robot …” to verify.
Huobi will send a verification code to the registered email. You re-enter the code and click “Confirm”.
Enter the verification code to finish registration.
1. Please ensure the correct registration country. Otherwise no modification is allowed anymore;
2. One phone number/email address can be used only once for account registration
3. Please check your spam mailbox if you are using email to register in case of the verification code mail automatically being divided into spam.
Instructions to install 2FA Huobi Global
You choose the “Link” of “Google Verifier” to proceed with 2FA activation. Next, open the Google Authenticator app, scan the QR code that the Huobi displays on the screen.
Then you need to re-enter the code from the app and select “Link”. Huobi will display a notice requiring email verification. Click on “Click to receive” to receive the code from the mail.
Finally, you enter the code again and click “Confirm” to activate 2FA for the account.
Instructions for KYC Huobi Global
From your account, select “Verify identity” and fill in the necessary information to proceed with KYC. After that, you just click “Confirm”. After the application is approved, your account will be withdrawn up to 200 BTC / day.
How to trade on Huobi exchange
1. Trading by buying or selling the choice of your paring of coins
Limit Order: Specified your price to buy and sell
Market Order: Best market price at the particular moment.
2. Basic understanding of the project:
– Under ‘Markets’, select on a token, scroll over to ‘Overview’ on the right, scroll down to ‘Link’.
– Under Orders / Open Orders to view any unexecuted order which can be “ Cancel “
– Under Order History to view any executed order and information of order in “ Detail “
Alternatively, you may also view the Open Orders / Order History in the exchange
Huobi is one of the popular Bitcoin exchanges for all traders all over the world. Thanks to its fairly intuitive interface, as well as easily accessible products, Huobi attracts a certain number of users.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use, crowded, high volume trading platform, then Huobi is a good choice.
You can trade on Houbi here.