What is Crypto.com token (MCO)?
Crypto.com (token code: MCO) is known as a debit card (VISA card) and mobile wallet solution that allows users to buy, sell, trade and spend cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and fiat currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, JPY … With Crypto.com, users can spend conveniently, quickly, completely free and also get interbank interest rates. Additionally, users can earn money for every transaction they make using the Crypto.com card.
Crypto.com was originally called Monaco, in July 2018, Monaco officially acquired the domain name Crypto.com for a supposed $ 10 million and changed the Monaco brand name to Crypto.com. Since then, the name Crypto.com was born and has been applied so far. Crypto Company was founded in June 2016 and is headquartered in Hong Kong. The Crypto.com project carried out an ICO to raise capital in June 2017 and has collected nearly $ 27 million.
How does MCO work?
- Democratic trading volume: Connect automated trading strategies with a minimum of $ 20 USD
- Design to work in any market: Watch your portfolio shift to stablecoins when the market is expected to go down and return to coins when it signals an upward move.
- Set based on your personal preferences: Choose between a conservative portfolio, balance and growth.
- Just track as it grows: Strategies are optimized for a minimum holding period of 3-6 months.
- Withdraw money at any time: Withdraw money without penalty.
- Crypto.com makes money, only when you join: There is no login, logout or management fee, the only fee is 9% of your profit (with MCO deposit) or 18% (without deposit MCO)
MCO is the ERC-20 token of Crypto.com. Need to buy and hold the token if you want to order one of the Platinum cards (Ruby Red) and five higher Platinum MCO Visa Card types (Ruby Steel, Jade Green, Royal Indigo, Icy White or Obsidian Black)
Use cases of Crypto.com
- Crypto.com Wallet & Card App: Holding MCO, users can vote which tokens can be added to Crypto.com wallet. Users also can receive some benefits such as Airdrop, Cashback & Platinum Referral Rewards.
- Crypto Invest: Receive a 50% discount on all costs of Crypto Invest when users are staking MCO.
- Crypto Credit: Users will be able to discount up to 20% on Credit fees when holding & staking tokens MCO.
What is the feature of MCO?
- International transfer of 23 currencies to 120 countries with fixed interbank interest rates.
- Transactions are fast and free between Monaco users; the money transferred successfully will be ready to use immediately and is fully accessible via the Monaco VISA® card.
- Opening an account via the mobile application takes less than 3 minutes.
- Use your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco card, regardless of the card being accepted, both online and offline.
According to the information on the project’s official website, Crypto.com currently has a total of 15 developers.
Kris Marszalek (CEO): A “serial entrepreneur” with extensive experience based in Hong Kong. Before he was the CEO of Monaco, he was the CEO at Ensogo and the founder of BEECRAZY – a company that was sold to iBuy for $ 21 million.
Rafael Melo (CFO): He has 15 years of experience in finance, a deep understanding of the risks, legislation and mobile payment ecosystem in Asia. He is a pioneer in fundraising with the position of finance director at Ensogo, securing strategic investments from VIPSHOP.
Gary Or (CTO): A hacker, Product Designer, Entrepreneur, with 9 years of full-stack technical experience (RoR, Elixir, Golang), particularly interested in machine learning and AI.
Bobby Bao (Business Development Manager): Has extensive experience in investment banking, business development, and investor relations. Development director of Ensogo Group, owner of the investment bank at China Renaissance, Deloitte, Merrill Lynch.
Crypto.com (MCO) – a coin with a very special brand name, the same name as the crypto, MCO coin, recently showed a strong growth after a long time of inefficient operation; currently, MCO has reached the Top 100 coins with the largest market capitalization globally.
Over the past 1 year, the payment platform Crypto.com has developed a number of products and services such as MCO Visa Card, Crypto Invest, Crypto Credit and Crypto.com Cash Back. All of these products require users to Lock up the MCO token. This shows that the more people use Crypto.com services and products, the fewer MCOs in the market.