What is CoinAll? How to Register on CoinAll?
Hong Kong cryptocurrency exchange – CoinAll is one of OKex’s first 100 partner trading platforms deployed under the OKEx Open Partnership Program. However, CoinAll is still an unknown name. Therefore, today, AZCoinNews will take you deeper into what CoinAll is, as well as how to register an account and use CoinAll.
What is CoinAll?
CoinAll is a cryptocurrency exchange that supports cryptocurrency diversity like Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH) for global traders.
In addition, CoinAll is the first partner exchange of the Open Partnership Project OKEx, which specializes in providing high quality cryptocurrency trading services to users around the world.
To date, CoinAll has a user base of approximately 20 million traders, with superior security technology, global communication channels and shared resources with OKEx.
Advantages of CoinAll
- Intuitive user interface: Simple, easy-to-see, convenient interface for transactions.
- Support multiple coins: CoinAll has listed more than 100 coins / tokens on the exchange.
- The exchange currently uses a technology that allows real-time monitoring and minimizes waiting time, helping to operate quickly to have a smooth trading experience.
- Support various languages, including English, French, Korean, …
Disadvantages of CoinAll
- CoinAll’s reputation is not too prominent and still depends on the name of OKEx.
- High transaction fees of 0.2% apply to buyers and sellers. This is a high fee compared to the average of other exchanges.
Charges on CoinAll
The main types of transaction fees on the CoinAll platform include deposit, withdrawal, and trading / buying fees on the exchange. Like most other exchanges, CoinAll does not charge a deposit fee.
At the time made the article, CoinAll only allowed withdrawals of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), OKB, USDT. Moreover, the withdrawal fee will be charged depending on each coin. You can see details of withdrawal fees and other fees here.
CAC – CoinAll’s native coin – what is it?
CAC is a Proof-of-Stake token for all CoinAll users and is distributed through a “Transaction Mining” mechanism.
The total supply of CAC is 10 billion tokens. Inside,
- 51% of which reward users through “Mining trading”.
- 49% is a “share”, which will be distributed to Founders, strategic partners and CoinAll Fund of CoinAll.
Holder CAC will receive a profit share, participate in decision-making, voting and community supervision, operations of CoinAll.
How to Register on CoinAll?
To register for a CoinAll trading account, follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Click here to be directed straight to the account registration page.
Step 2: Please fill out the information as required below.
Note: You can register in two ways:
- Register by phone number
- Sign up with gmail
Step 3: Here, I will guide you to sign up with Gmail.
After entering your email address, click on “Get Code” and go to your inbox to get the code. CoinAll will send you a 6-digit code. Please enter this code and click “Sign up”. Thus, you have completed the account registration step on CoinAll.
However, to ensure safety when trading on the exchange and to increase the withdrawal limit, please verify KYC by following the instructions below.
Instructions for verifying accounts on CoinAll
CoinAll exchange offers users three levels of KYC, including:
- Basic Verification
- Advanced Verification
- Video Verification
CoinAll does not require you to verify all three levels. However, the withdrawal limit of users on the exchange will be calculated according to the account verification level.
- Withdrawal limit for non-verified KYC users: 0 BTC / day. This means, if you do not verify your account, you will not be able to withdraw money from the exchange.
- Withdrawal limit for first-rate KYC users: 0.5 BTC / day.
- Withdrawal limit for KYC users of level 2 and 3: 100 BTC / day. This quota may increase depending on your trading volume. If you own multiple sub-accounts, note that only one of them will be KYC verified.
If there is no need to withdraw 100 BTC / day, you only need to verify level 1 – Basic Verification. However, we recommend spending a little more time to verify KYC level 2 to ensure account security. At the same time, also raise the withdrawal limit higher, in case you have high transaction needs.
Step 1: To verify KYC of CoinAll, return to the homepage and click on “Verification”.
Step 2: Please fill in the information as shown below and click “Submit”.
Step 3: After completing level 1 verification. As we said, if you need to withdraw 100 BTC / day, please continue to KYC level 2 and complete the personal information as shown below.
In this step, you need to prepare:
- Photograph the front and the back of the ID card (similar to the driver’s license)
- Take proof of current address (for example, electricity and water newspaper, bank confirmation, etc. in the last three months).
After completing the information and providing the correct image as required, you continue to click “Submit”. After completing the above steps, you have successfully verified your account on CoinAll.
Please note that the authentication time will take about 1-2 days after we send the information.
After successfully verifying your account, you can now trade on CoinAll. However, before proceeding with the transaction, you must top up the coin first.
At the time made this article, CoinAll was in the top 07 of the highest reporting volume exchanges, according to CoinMarketCap. However, according to Bitwise’s report, there are only 10 exchanges that do not have a volume and regret to inform you, CoinAll is not among them. Therefore, the number being displayed on CoinMarketCap is not an accurate number.
Besides, if you encounter problems or need support from the floor, you can follow one of the ways below:
- Send ticket to the floor
- Contact CoinAll admin at Telegram channel: https://t.me/coinallglobalofficial
- Send email to the email address: email@example.com
Hopefully through this article, you have understood a little more about CoinAll and choose for yourself where to send the right belief. If you have any questions or want to contribute more, comment directly in this article.