What is Automata Network (ATA)? The 20th Project On Binance Launchpool
Binance has launched Launchpool, a product where users will be able to acquire new token rewards in return for staking BNB, BUSD and other tokens. The lasted project on Launchpool is Automata Network (ATA).
What is Automata Network (ATA)?
Automata Network is a decentralized service protocol that provides a privacy middleware layer for dApps across multiple blockchains. The protocol enables several use-cases such as Anonymous Voting and Miner Extractable Value (MEV) Minimization by leveraging the latest cryptography and privacy-protecting algorithms, along with Trusted Execution Environments (TEE).
Automata middleware-like solution stack | Source: Automata Network
Automata Network is developing an MEV minimization solution, Conveyor, which aims to create a front-running-free zone as it arranges transactions in a determined order. This makes it impossible for malicious actors to: (1) inject new transactions into the Conveyor output due to signature mismatch, or to (2) delete ordered transactions, as transactions are broadcasted throughout the network.
ATA is the native utility token of the Automata Network and has the following existing and planned use cases:
- Governance: ATA token holders can create and vote on proposals, platform features, and network parameters.
- Mining rewards: Compute and storage miners earn ATA tokens by running applications and executing transactions for users on the network.
- Protocol fees: Users pay miners for storage and computation work tasks.
- Geode allocation: Users can bond ATA tokens to participate in Geode auctions.
Witness is Automata Network’s off-chain voting governance solution for voters who do not wish to reveal their identity while participating in governance at zero gas costs. Voter may also delegate their voting power to other addresses. Witness also supports Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and other Substrate-based EVM-compatible chains.
The total supply of ATA is 1,000,000,000 and the circulating supply upon listing on Binance will be 17.2%.
ATA Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: Automata (ATA)
- Maximum token supply: 1,000,000,000 ATA
- Launchpool token rewards: 40,000,000 ATA (4% of maximum token supply)
- Initial Circulating Supply: 172,252,000 ATA (17.2% of maximum token supply)
- Smart Contract Address: ATA (ERC-20); ATA (BEP-20)
- Staking Terms: No upper limit. No KYC required
- Stake BNB: 28,000,000 ATA in rewards (70%)
- Stake BUSD: 4,000,000 ATA in rewards (10%)
- Stake DOT: 8,000,000 ATA in rewards (20%)
- Farming Period: 2021-06-02 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-07-01 11:59 PM (UTC).
Note: Tokens can only be staked in one pool at a time. For example, User A cannot stake the same BNB into two different pools at the same time, but can allocate 50% of their BNB into pool A and 50% into pool B.
- What Is Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA)? Overview Of ALPHA Token And IEO Alpha Finance Lab On Binance Launchpad
- Binance Launches Launchpool, A New Form Of IEO, Users Will Staking BNB, BUSD To Receive DeFi Token