What is AltCoinTrader? How to register on AltCoinTrader? How to buy Bitcoin on AltCoinTrader?
What is AltCoinTrader?
Since its inception in 2015, AltCoinTrader has become one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange in South Africa. Behind the name is a dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about the crypto industry. Most traffic of AltCoinTrader come from South Africa (97%), Namibia, the United States, the United Kingdom, and South Korea.
For South Africans to convert ZAR into USD and then buy BTC is costly. Therefore, AltCoinTrader caters specifically for ZAR holders. You can buy up to 22 cryptocurrencies with ZAR on AltcoinTrader.
How to register on AltCoinTrader
1. Open a web browser and launch the AltCoinTrader webpage: https://www.altcointrader.co.za/
2. Click “ Register” on the top right corner of the main page.
Fill your Usenam, Email, Password, and Register.
- When choosing a username, make sure to only use letters, numbers, no spaces, minimum of 4 characters, max 64 characters.
- When choosing a password, never use a password you have used on any other platform, the password must contain a minimum of 8 characters, at least 1 number, and at least 1 letter.
- If you have not received your account activation link, please complete the registration form again with the same username and password, you will then be prompted to resend your registration link email.
An activation email is sent to your email address.
Go to your inbox, open the email from email@example.com and click Activate my account.
Now user your new login details to log into the exchange.
ENABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION TO SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT
Once you have completed this step, you will have the Profile page to enable Two-Factor Authentication page. This will help to keep your account secure when you work with Altcointrader.
Install and enable the Google authenticator and make sure that you back up your Secret Key because this needed to recover your account should it ever get stolen or lost.
How to verify your identity
To verify your account you need your proof of identity, proof of residence, a Picture of Yourself Holding Your ID, a verified cellphone number as well as completed profile information.
You can verify your account by following these steps:
1.Log onto your www.altcointrader.co.za account with your username or email address and your password.
2. Click on your “username” in the top right hand corner of the website and select “Profile”.
On the profile page, you will see your identity verification checklist under “Important profile instructions”
In the “Verify your account” section you can verify your FICA documents.
Click here to view instructions on “How to upload your FICA documents”
In the “Manage your primary cell phone number” section you can verify your cellphone number. Click here to view instructions on “How to verify my cellphone number”
In the “Manage and update your profile” you are required to complete the “Personal information” and “Address” fields.
- Enter your First and Lastname correctly as per your ID document or passport.
- Enter your ID/Passport number correctly as per your ID document or passport.
- Enter your address correctly as per your proof of residence.
- Account verification can take up to 24 hours to be completed.
- Your KYC/FICA/AML documentation can be submitted online.
How to buy Bitcoin on AltCoinTrader
Buying Bitcoins is a very simple process but when working with money you need to take care to not make mistakes!
In the “Buy” block, enter the amount of Bitcoin you would like to buy in the “Amount” field, enter the price you would like to pay for a full bitcoin in the price field, the total amount you will pay will be displayed in the “totals” field. To complete your purchase click on the buy button, a popup will appear for you to confirm your order, press the confirm button to place your order.
Confirm Buy Order, Click Buy.
You dit it.
The trading and deposit fees can be found on our fees page, https://www.altcointrader.co.za/trading-fees
AltCoinTrader excels at proving a simple and easy to use platform for buying Bitcoin and Ethereum. While the fees can be quite high, the exchange is highly trusted as there have never been any hacks or lost coins. For beginner users looking to get into cryptocurrency, Coinmama may be the right choice to get started.
Additionally, making money is possible through bitcoin, but it is nowhere near being easy. To make a lot of money, every move you make in the crypto-world has to be very strategic and well monitored. Before starting your investments, there are a lot of things you need to learn and consider. Every day, more and more people of different demographics are getting into the world of cryptocurrencies, and who knows if that will raise or stunt the value of bitcoin. Crypto-trading is spreading around the world, and I guess we’ll just have to see where it goes from here.
- What Is LocalBitcoins? How To Register On LocalBitcoins? How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin On LocalBitcoins?
- What Is Paxful? How To Register On Paxful? How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin On Paxful?
- What Is Remitano? How To Register On Remitano? How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin On Remitano?
- What Is Binance? How To Register On Binance?