In the past 24 hours, a total of 201M SHIB burned and 17 transactions
Shibburn tweeted that they are offering a prize pool of 46,860,356 Shiba Inu (SHIB) to “a lucky supporter”. To receive them, followers of this Twitter page must meet several conditions. The offer was announced when this Shiba recording platform turned one year old.
1. Listen to our new station by downloading the @TuneIn app or by visiting https://t.co/V7LXj6wSTJ
2. Leave a shoutout by calling (888) 420-SHIB
3. We’ll pick the best ones and air them.
4. Follow @shibburnradio, our favorites will be uploaded tomorrow, and you can then vote.
— Shibburn (@shibburn) June 2, 2022
202M Shiba burned as 47M SHIB offered to lucky supporter by this burner
On the same burning platform Shiba also shared that in the past 24 hours, almost a quarter of a billion SHIB have been burned.
In the past 24 hours, there have been a total of 201,786,888 $SHIB tokens burned and 17 transactions. Visit https://t.co/t0eRMnyZel to view the overall total of #SHIB tokens burned, circulating supply, and more. #shibarmy
— Shibburn (@shibburn) June 3, 2022
According to the tweet, a total of 201,786,888 SHIB were sent to dead wallets, from where they could not be withdrawn or spent in any way, in 17 transactions.
- Dogechain Goes Live On Polygon Edge, Allowing Dogecoin Smart Contracts Capabilities
- A Whopping 200,000,000 DOGE Were Transferred From One Anonymous Wallet To Another