[Coinlist] Announcing the Stader Token Sale on CoinList
We’re excited to announce that registrations for the Stader token sale are now open.
Stader provides smart contract infrastructure for staking, helping users stake their assets conveniently and safely through its platform by building key staking middleware infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks. Stader’s staking products target multiple customer segments including retail crypto users, exchanges, custodians, and mainstream fintech players.
The sale begins on January 25, 18:00 UTC and has two public options:
- Supply: 3,000,000
- Price: $4.50
- Lockup & release: 40-day lockup followed by 20% release every month starting on or around March 8, 2022
- Supply: 3,000,000
- Price: $3.33
- Lockup & release: 3-month lockup followed by 20% release every 2 months starting on or around April 25, 2022
Registration deadline: January 24, 23:59 UTC
Smart Contract Infrastructure for Staking
Stader is building native smart contracts across multiple chains including Terra, Solana, Ethereum, Fantom, Hedera, Polygon, and building an economic ecosystem to grow and develop solutions like yield redirection with rewards, liquid staking, launchpads, gaming, and more. Stader’s modular smart contracts are built so that third parties can leverage their components and make custom solutions.
A few reasons we’re excited about Stader:
1. Growing network participation – Stader has launched two staking products on Terra: Simplified staking (Stake Pools) and Liquid staking (LunaX). Since launching on November 23, 2021, these solutions have built significant traction in Terra’s DeFi ecosystem:
- 14,000+ unique wallets staking
- ~5.5 M Luna Staked
- ~1.1 M Luna on LunaX <> Luna LP
- 35,000+ strong community
2. Flexible Architecture – As staking technology evolves, the Stader architecture allows flexibility to grow and incorporate new features. Extensibility is woven into Stader’s technical blueprint, with a system of highly-interactive smart contracts. Incorporating a new strategy or product features would require minor changes in a specific independent contract.
3. SD Token Utility – The SD token has several core utilities across the Stader ecosystem, including preferential delegations, slashing insurance, rewards and discounts, governance, and development access to Stader infrastructure.
Not available for residents of the United States, China, Canada, South Korea, and certain other jurisdictions.
This post is being distributed by Amalgamated Token Services Inc., dba “CoinList,” or one of its subsidiaries. Use of the CoinList website is subject to certain disclosures, restrictions and risks available here.
Nothing in this post shall constitute or be construed as an offering of securities or as investment advice, tax advice or investment recommendations (i.e., recommendations as to whether to enter or not to enter into any transaction involving any specific interest or interests) by CoinList or any of its affiliates.