[Coinlist] Announcing the Clover Token Sale on CoinList
We’re proud to announce that starting on April 20, eligible CoinList users will be able to participate in the Clover (CLV) token sale on CoinList.
Clover, a recent alumni of CoinList Seed, is a foundational layer for cross-chain compatibility that is building a bridge between Ethereum and Polkadot.
The community sale will take place on April 20th at 17:00 UTC, while Rounds 2 and 3 will take place on April 21st at 17:00 UTC and 20:00 UTC respectively. The three price tiers are available to all eligible* participants:
- Community: 75M tokens, $0.20 per token, 12-month lockup
- Round 2: 40M tokens, $0.29 per token, 6-month lockup
- Round 3: 35M tokens, $0.35 per token, 40-days lockup
A Multi-Chain Framework For DeFi Applications
Clover is a Substrate-based DeFi service platform built on Polkadot. Clover provides an easy-to-use interoperable blockchain infrastructure through its extensive support for Ethereum’s EVM based applications and a wide range of implemented developer tools. Through it’s smart core like Clover Scan and Clover multi-chain extension wallet, Clover aims to bring the smoothest and most advanced DeFi experience to its users.
Why we’re excited about Clover:
- SPV chain simulation Technology: To achieve a new level of interoperability, Clover created a built-in SPV chain simulation technology to enable seamless cross-chain communication and trustless two-way pegs between Turing-complete blockchains and Non-turing-complete blockchains. Learn more.
- EVM compatibility: Ethereum developers can simply replicate existing dApps and deploy it to Clover using MetaMask, Truffle, Remix, and other familiar development tools. The Clover Developer Incentive Program creates passive income streams for contract developers. By re-parameterizing the gas distribution model to direct gas fees to both network maintainers and dApp builders, Clover seeks to ultimately foster a stronger DeFi ecosystem altogether.
- Gas fee Innovation: Clover has redesigned freeconomics to allow relayers to act on behalf of the sender where they can cover gas fees in the base currency and receive compensation in the denominated asset. Transaction fees will be deducted directly from the transacted assets. Clover also supports an identity-based gas fee schedule, which allows frequent users to pay a lower gas fee according to their usage of the network.
*Not available for United States, China, and Canada residents and certain jurisdictions.
This post is being distributed by Amalgamated Token Services Inc., dba “CoinList,” or one of its subsidiaries. Use of the CoinList website is subject to certain disclosures, restrictions and risks available here.
Nothing in this post shall constitute or be construed as an offering of securities or as investment advice, tax advice or investment recommendations (i.e., recommendations as to whether to enter or not to enter into any transaction involving any specific interest or interests) by CoinList or any of its affiliates.