CoinList Announces Ondo Token Sale On May 12
CoinList has announced that registrations for the Ondo Token Sale are now open. The sale begins on May 12, 17:00 UTC and the registration deadline is May 9, 12:00 UTC.
What is Ondo Finance Protocol
The Ondo Finance Protocol is an open and decentralized investment bank. Ondo enables and facilitates connections between various stakeholders in the emerging DeFi ecosystem — including DAOs, institutional and retail.
- Leader in Facilitating DEX Liquidity: Ondo is a pioneer in the liquidity-as-a-service space with live partnerships with 10+ DAOs as well as commitments from four stablecoin issuers (FEI, FRAX, UST, and RAI) for $100m+ in new liquidity and related incentives. By matching DAOs (capital demand) with underwriters (capital supply) to provide liquidity for their native token, users can easily trade these tokens in decentralized exchanges.
- Rapid Organic Growth: Ondo does not currently have any liquidity mining campaigns or any other incentive program to stimulate liquidity on the protocol, making it one of the largest protocols by TVL on Ethereum without incentives.
- Bridging DeFi and Traditional Finance: Ondo makes DeFi accessible and more valuable by both aggregating DeFi protocols and repackaging their exposures using traditional finance techniques.
Ondo started out by building a novel DeFi primitive for structured products, which offer choice between downside protection and enhanced returns. Ondo then expanded to new use cases like liquidity-as-a-service.
Ondo will also focus on expanding into new sources of capital demand, such as algorithmic stablecoins and real-world uncollateralized loans, and into new sources of capital supply, such as retail users through crypto exchanges and Web2 fintechs.
The sale has 1 public options with different terms:
|Ondo Token Sale Details|
|Sale Date||May 12, 2022 at 17:00 UTC|
|Lock up/Release||12-month lock-up from June 1, 2022 with a 6-month release period thereafter (plus a global lockup that can be released by DAO vote as explained below)|
|Purchase Limits||$100.00 min
|Token Allocation for Sale||400,000,000 tokens|
|% of Total Supply||4%*|
|Funding Methods||USDT, USDC, ETH, BTC, ALGO, SOL|
|Excluded Participants||Excluded participants include residents of the US, Canada, China, Republic of Korea, and CoinList’s unsupported jurisdictions|
f you do not have Coinlist account, register here.
- What Is Bybit? How To Register On Bybit
- CoinList Announces Tribal Token Sale On March 17 – The Quiz Answers