CoinList Announces Braintrust Token Sale On September 9 – The Quiz Answers
CoinList has announced that registrations for the Braintrust Token Sale are now open. The sale begins on September 9, 17:00 UTC and the deadline to register is Sept 7, 11:59 UTC.
What is Braintrust?
Braintrust is the first decentralized talent network that connects highly skilled tech freelancers with the world’s most reputable brands. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who maintain and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and enables clients to make their budgets go further by cutting out the unnecessary middle men.
- Algorithmic rewards engine: Instead of wasting money on expensive marketing campaigns, Braintrust rewards its users with its native token BTRST for helping grow the network. Anyone can join and start earning BTRST by inviting clients and talent that transact on the network. Rewards are paid out dynamically based on contributions to the network.
- Talent pays 0% fees: Braintrust’s novel business model of charging talent 0% and enterprises 10% saves both sides up to 70% in fees compared to traditional Web 2.0 talent marketplaces. This attracts high-quality enterprises with large, ongoing jobs like Nestle, Porsche, NASA, Nike, Allstate and Goldman Sachs, to continue to grow their use of the network.
- Aligned incentives: Braintrust is the first decentralized talent network operated by the users of the network. Unlike traditional Web 2.0 marketplaces where users are taken advantage of, each user on Braintrust has a voice in the development of the network. This keeps incentives aligned and users engaged in the long-term success of the network.
- Ownership and governance in the Braintrust Network is represented by the BTRST token. The BTRST token is used as an incentive to reward the Braintrust community for building the decentralized network, inviting and vetting talent, and referring clients.
- The BTRST token launched on the Ethereum mainnet on September 1, 2021 using the ERC-20 standard. It has a fixed supply of 250 million tokens, meaning the total number of tokens in circulation can never surpass that amount.
The sale has two public options with different terms:
- Option 1 will run from Sept 9, 17:00 UTC
- Option 2 will run from Sept 9, 23:00 UTC
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Sale Dates||September 9, 2021 at 17:00 UTC||September 9, 2021 at 23:00 UTC|
|Lockup/Release||3-mo linear release starting on / around Oct 20, 2021||6-mo linear release starting on / around Oct 20, 2021|
|Purchase Limits||$100 min
|Token Allocation for Sale||9,000,000 tokens||3,500,000 tokens|
|% of Total Supply||3.6%||1.4%|
|Funding Methods||USDT, USDC, ETH, BTC||USDT, USDC, ETH, BTC|
|Eligible Participants||Excluded jurisdictions include the United States, Canada, China||Excluded jurisdictions include the United States, Canada, China.|
|Registration Deadline||Sept 7, 2021 at 11:59 UTC||Sept 7, 2021 at 11:59 UTC|
Please note: Option 1 and Option 2 have separate token pools. Users may participate in both sales.
The Quiz Answers
For complete registration of Braintrust Token Sale on CoinList, you have to complete the qualification quiz, follow that:
If you do not have Coinlist account, register here.
- CoinList Announces Qredo Token Sale On July 8 – The Quiz Answers
- Here Are 3 New GameFi Metaverse Projects You Should Watch Out, According To CryptoStache