Binance Lists MOBOX (MBOX) On August 19
The world’s largest crypto exchange Binance has announced today that its lists MOBOX (MBOX).
Binance will open trading for MBOX/BTC, MBOX/BNB, MBOX/BUSD and MBOX/USDT trading pairs at 2021-08-19 08:00 AM (UTC).
What is MOBOX?
MOBOX is a community-driven platform empowering users by rewarding them for their engagement and enjoyment. The MOBOX Protocol combines the best of yield farming DeFi with Gaming NFTs creating GameFi: The new revolution to Free to Play, Play to Earn gaming.
MBOX is the native utility token that is used for:
- Processing transactions through the NFT gaming platform.
- Staking for platform bonuses and incentives.
- Used for governance votes to determine how resources are allocated.
MOBOX MOMO NFTs:
- Minted through the unlocking blind boxes using KEYs (BEP20 Token)
- Staked in a Smart Contract to mint MBOX tokens.
- Can be traded on the MOBOX NFT Marketplace.
- Used across all the games on the MOBOX platform.
- Tiered according to rarity.
How to earn MBOX tokens:
- Play to Earn: You can provide liquidity for $MBOX or other BSC tokens to Crates (similar to Vaults) to generate BEP20 $KEY tokens that can be used to unlock unique NFTs. 1 KEY unlocks 1 Chest, which opens 1 MOMO. Then with a MOMO, you can participate in various play-to-earn games on the platform: MOMO Farmer, MOMO Token Master, Trade Action, etc.
- NFT lending: You can lend out your MOMO to earn. Go to the in-game Marketplace, you’ll find the “MOMO Lending” feature.
Mobox is working on a bridge to transfer NFTs between Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and the Tron blockchain. These so-called Momo NFTs work in multiple games, giving users interoperability between different games and different blockchains.
- Binance Lists Alpaca Finance (ALPACA) And Harvest Finance (FARM) On August 11
- Top 4 Yield Farms On Pancake Swap That Provides Best Passive Crypto Gains, According To Crypto Strategist Ben Armstrong