Binance launches $10 million fund to support projects in the Polkadot ecosystem
Binance is establishing a $10 million fund to empower innovative projects to be built around the Polkadot ecosystem. This fund is part of our wider commitment under Binance Launchpool to bring the decentralized finance (DeFi) experience to Binance users.
— Binance (@binance) December 23, 2020
Binance will soon call upon DeFi projects to submit their proposals to be one of the beneficiaries of this fund. The selection criteria will follow the same standards used for Binance X, Binance Labs, and Binance Launchpad. Funding amounts will vary per project and will take into consideration the following factors:
– Relatively maturity of project development
– Readiness for large-scale adoption
– A strong and committed team
– Potential to benefit the growth and development of the wider crypto ecosystem
High-quality projects will also have the opportunity to get fast track review for Launchpool and Launchpad. Additionally, DOT will be added as a part of the Launchpad token session and Launchpool pools.
- Chainlink Holders Have Continued To Accumulate LINK In A Manner That Shows Their Confidence In The Long-Term Future Of Chainlink Price
- OpenDeFi Integrates Chainlink Oracle On Mainnet To Price Tokenized Gold & Silver