Binance adds support for Norwegian Kroner (NOK) and Croatia Kuna (HRK) fiat gateways
Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world announced adds Norwegian Kroner (NOK) and Croatia Kuna (HRK) Fiat Gateway. Binance supported 26 Fiats Gateway at the moment.
By lending support to NOK and HRK fiat currencies, the exchange will render the users with a golden opportunity to purchase their favorite virtual currency such as BTC, XRP, ETH, and BNB using the newly added fiat gateways. The global customers willing to access the new services need to follow the simple steps given below:
- On the official website of the exchange, click on the ‘Buy Crypto’ page
- Choose the volume or amount of NOK or KRK currencies and click next
- Click on the ‘Add Card’ option which will bind the Visa card to the network
- After the successful binding of the Visa card, the customers can enjoy a hassle-free trade on the exchange.
The last week of December 2019, the crypto exchange added Russian Ruble and Turkish Lira to the Binance ecosystem. The integration was cemented with Binance’s partnership with a leading payments service provider, Papara. Binance’s collaboration with the Estonia-based bitcoin trading platform, Paxful, exposed the customers to trading with 167 fiat currencies.
As reported by AZCoin News, on January 20, Binance has launched peer-to-peer (P2P) trading for the Vietnamese dong (VND), this is the second fiat currency added on Binance’s P2P trading platform after Chinese yuan (CNY).
- FOIN Token Victims Flock To The Thailand Government For Help
- Scam Alert: The Fake XRP Giveaway Has Been Taken To A Whole New Level